Learn How to Register Theradome and Your Manufacturer’s Warranty
Your helmet has been automatically registered if you purchased Theradome on our website since January of 2016 or from Costco.
If you purchased your Theradome from an authorized reseller or Amazon, to be eligible for the 1-year manufacturer’s warranty, you would need to register your Theradome product.
- Click here to create an account.
- Fill out all the fields and submit.
- Once you submit, it will take you to your page that says Your document, and it will have your information on top.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Register your helmet.”
- You should be on the “Warranty Registration” page now.
- Fill out your serial number with no spaces. (Serial numbers are case sensitive)
- Then it will ask you the purchase date and where you purchased it from.
- Then click on Register, and it should complete your registration.
If you already have an account, please start from the login page.
Then, please follow the steps from step 5 above.
If you fail to register your helmet, the 1-year manufacturer’s warranty will not apply to you. Should something happen within that year, you wouldn’t be covered. The process is very simple, so we highly recommend you do it as soon as you can.
How do You Purchase the Domecare Extended Warranty?
To buy Theradome’s protection plan, DomeCare, please log in to your account portal.theradome.com/web/login
If you have not created an account yet and cannot log in, please create an account first by clicking on “Create an account” using the link above.
Please make sure to create the account using the same email that your helmet is registered under. Add the Domecare to your cart.
Enter your helmet serial number in the serial number field—process checkout.