Laser Hair Therapy Myths
April Fool’s Day is just around the corner, and while practical jokes and pranks can be fun, you don’t want to fall for some of the myths out there about laser hair therapy.
Theradome has helped thousands of people suffering from hair loss over the years with its PRO and EVO laser therapy helmets. But despite those success stories, some people who experience hair loss are still hesitant to give laser hair therapy a try because of some of the laser hair therapy myths they’ve heard that they now accept as fact. So to help alleviate some of your hesitations, here are five myths debunked:
1. LASER HAIR THERAPY IS UNCOMFORTABLE/PAINFULNothing could be further from the truth, though we understand how this myth got started. When you think of lasers, you probably envision the searing hot rays portrayed in film or on television. But those are different than the lasers used by Theradome’s PRO and EVO helmets. This helmet uses low-level laser therapy that operates with the deepest penetration of optical wavelength – 680nm. There's no heat, and cool to the touch! With the right amount of wavelength, these lasers can penetrate more deeply into the scalp to stimulate cells and promote hair regrowth.
2. LASER HAIR THERAPY DOESN’T WORK – THERE’S NOTHING THAT CAN TREAT HAIR LOSSThere are mountains of success stories and case studies that show definitively that laser hair therapy works. Using Theradome’s PRO or EVO regularly for 20 minutes per treatment has proven to promote hair regrowth. Story after story relates how hair is thicker, fuller, and more beautiful after using the PRO LH80 or EVO LH40.
3. LASER HAIR THERAPY ONLY WORKS ON CERTAIN COLOR HAIROddly enough, this myth can be found attached to almost every hair color … and it’s false in every case. Clients who use the Theradome LH80 PRO Laser Hair Growth Device are blonde, brunette, redheads, and every color in between – and all of them have reported positive results after using the red light therapy technology as present in the Theradome.
4. LASER HAIR THERAPY WILL MIRACULOUSLY CURE MY HAIR LOSSWhile it’s true that laser hair therapy has been proven to produce positive results for those who use Theradome’s PRO or EVO helmets, it’s also true that it doesn’t work for everyone. You should always consult with your doctor or a hair loss expert to find out the right solution for you and to determine if there are any underlying medical issues prior to red light therapy treatment. And Theradome would love to help you find a hair loss expert near you to get the answers you want!
5. LASER HAIR THERAPY COSTS A FORTUNE
Theradome’s PRO LH80 and EVO LH40 helmets are affordable, at a ONE-TIME cost and the long-term results of its consistent use make it a no-brainer investment. And with Theradome’s new partnership with Eclipse Aesthetics, finding an affordable laser therapy helmet near you is easier than ever! Plus, the PRO and EVO have FDA clearance to treat androgenetic alopecia (hair loss), which makes it the perfect option for your hair loss treatments.
Revitalize your hair and restore your confidence with Theradome's laser helmet. Don't postpone the journey to fuller hair – the time to act is now. Start your transformation and flourish!